• Noise pollution for the operator is under 60 decibels. This is equivalent to normal room volume.*
• Thanks to the electric motor, the CO2 emissions are reduced by 90% over the entire life cycle.**
• The maintenance-free 48 V battery has enough power for a full workday – depending on the type of application.
• The battery charger is integrated in the battery and is easy to connect to a 230 V socket.
• There is an electric motor each for the drive system and the hydraulics, incl. energy recovery when braking and going downhill.
*Emission sound pressure level (LpA): This specifies the sound level of a device at the working area directly assigned to it, for example in the operator’s cab.
**CO2 emissions over the entire service life, direct and indirect, thus including battery production and energy generation (EU mix), compared with a conventional product of the same class.